ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Nonconformity about quality policy

"Requirement of the standard: ISO 9001:2015, Cl. 5.2.1 Establishing the quality policy Top management shall establish, implement and maintain a quality policy that:
  • Scope proposal

"Proposed (or something along these lines): Design, Development, Manufacturing and Sales of Specialty Chemical Products. Processing and Sales of Technical Grade and Food Grade Ferrous Sulfate.”
  • Design and development or customer support?

"I am looking at the design and development requirements of the standard which, if I read it right relates to the D&D of products rather than services. I am clear about the inputs required, the controls needed and the outputs if a product is being made from scratch. However, if a company receives a request from a customer for one of their ready-made products to carry out a cleaning operation and the only thing the company does is to test samples submitted by the customer to determine which of their existing products is suitable to clean it properly is the testing and recommendation regarded as D&D? This would appear to be little more than assisting the customer buy the right product rather than D&D a new product?
  • Internal audit purpose

"OK, so I need to clarify. ISO 9001 is a quality management system. What is actually checked at audit? Is it: that the processes identified in the documentation actually happen or are the processes themselves checked to ensure that they actually are the right processes in the first place. For example, if I build something and I implement a QMS, when I am audited do you check that the product I am making actually gets built to a specific standard or do you check that I am tracking this for myself and noting where there are any changes that need to be made. I am slightly confused as to what the ISO 9001 audit actually entails and welcome your response.”
  • Audit checklist

We are already ISO 9001:2015 certified but I am always looking for newly developed checklists, any type of audit questions in the form of a data bank so an auditor can pick and choose audit questions. As the 9001:2015 continues to mature I will be on the prowl for new things.
  • Design and development is for more than the new

"What does design, and development apply to is just a new product or service?”
  • Company profile

"I need to know where I can place our company profile in terms of ISO standard, should it be under policy”
  • Requisitos de la cláusula 4.4

¿cómo es que recomiendan implementar los requisitos de la sección 4.4? en ese sentido ¿tienen algún recurso donde explican la implementación de dichos requerimientos?
  • QMS meeting requirements

"I was actually looking to see if it's possible to omit a Swot Analysis, Pestle Analysis and minutes in a meeting for our QMS? Meaning I want to know if the minimum requirements call for having these or if we can just omit it and move forward”
  • Becoming an ISO auditor with different standards

"How to be an ISO Auditor with different Standards?”