ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Cost of ISO standards implementation

I do not have any company, I dedicate myself to teaching and I only addressed you because I had the doubt of whether applying ISO standards was free or not for companies. Thank you very much for your attention.
  • Contexto, riesgos y otras cláusulas de la norma

Me gustaria que me ayudara a despejar unas dudas que me genera la transición de la Norma.
  • Monitoring and Measurement Resources and service companies

"Is clause 7.1.5 Monitoring and Measurement Resources of 9001-2015 not applicable for an institute? As per the standard it is mentioning "equipment" and "calibration" but we are giving service, so I am kinda confused about the implementation of this clause?”
  • Top management and QMS implementation

"I am working in an organization and responsible for ISO 9001:2015 implementation and achievement of certification. My reporting is to a manager who doesn't have any knowledge in QMS.
  • Cláusula 4.4

Con que documento del paquete ISO 9001 2015 se da cumplimiento al punto 4.4 Sistema de Gestión de la Calidad y sus Procesos?.
  • Implementing ISO 9001 (the big picture)

"How to implement ISO 9001?”
  • New revision of ISO 14001 and its changes

1. Why ISO 14001 was revised into the new ISO14001:2015 standard.
  • Objetivos estratégicos vs. Objetivos de calidad

Cual es la diferencia entre Objetivos Estratégicos y Objetivos de la Calidad?
  • Responsibility for organizational knowledge

"Who should be responsible to hold the org knowledge with other word who should be the center controller?”
  • Use of certification logo with products

"I have a question about the use of ISO Certificates of our manufacturer.