SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

AS9100 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• AS9100D, Section 8.4.1

I'm having trouble to decide the best way to meet this requirement:

"The organization shall identify and manage the risks associated with the external provision of processes, products, and services."

Any hints?

• AS9100D Sections 9 and 10

Hi,

I am working in a company that design and produce electromechanical systems. We are trying to define our processes. My question is about identifying/choosing process. Especially it is about AS9100 sections 9 and 10. Based on the process approach, does it make sense to define measurement improvement studies (meaning that AS9100 sections 9 and10) as a process? Why?

Thanks in advance.

• FAI vs Design Validation?

Is it Ok to consider FAI as a subsitute of Design Validation?

• Machine vs process validation

I need to know the difference between machine validation and process validation. What kind of document do we need to maintain for the same?

• Audit scope

Stage 1 audit complete - is it possible to slim down the scope before stage 2 in order to simplify the process

• Acceptance media

I am wondering if a person can use more than one acceptance media for two differentiating jobs. i.e. Having a Tech stamp and a QC stamp for the same person trained in both roles. I am currently amending the controls of acceptance media and I cannot find an answer to this in any of the standard. Thanks in advance

• Defining job roles

I understand the requirement and importance of defining job roles in QMS. Does the same extend to the Aircraft Certification roles within the same company, working in the same Agile system for documentation, to properly pass the AS9100 audit?

• 2016 version vs 2018 version

What is the difference / change between EN 9100 : 2016 version and EN 9100 : 2018 Version standard?
  • Adapting QMS from Parent Company to Subsidiary

Adapt the quality management system according to standard en9100 of the parent company to the subsidiary that works with qms of the client. I want a very detailed procedure to migrate the system. If you can help me on this subject thank you very much.

• Difference between AS 9100 and EN 9100

I would like to know whether your templates are good enough for EN9100? Is there any real difference between AS9100 and EN9100?
Page 4 of 15 pages