AS9100 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Defining job roles

I understand the requirement and importance of defining job roles in QMS. Does the same extend to the Aircraft Certification roles within the same company, working in the same Agile system for documentation, to properly pass the AS9100 audit?

• 2016 version vs 2018 version

What is the difference / change between EN 9100 : 2016 version and EN 9100 : 2018 Version standard?
  • Adapting QMS from Parent Company to Subsidiary

Adapt the quality management system according to standard en9100 of the parent company to the subsidiary that works with qms of the client. I want a very detailed procedure to migrate the system. If you can help me on this subject thank you very much.

• Difference between AS 9100 and EN 9100

I would like to know whether your templates are good enough for EN9100? Is there any real difference between AS9100 and EN9100?
  • AS 9100 and referencing the revision level

In our quality policy, etc. do we have to reference the revision level of the AS9100 or can we just reference the standard alone? Our business cards are in question as well. In lieu of replacing business cards across the board, can't we just say ISO / AS?

• Documentation maintenance

How many years do documents need to be maintained for AS9100, with respect clauses?

• Implementing configuration management

I would like to know about how to avoidance of counterfeit products and how to implement configuration management throughout the organization.

• Performing an AS9102 FAI inspection

Can any manufacturer perform an AS9102 FAI inspection? Or does the manufacturing site have to be certified AS?

• Work instructions and processes

I have some questions about work instructions and Processe Do work instructions have to be as detailed as example: Tie your shoes make 2 loops for bunny ears and so on, how to blow nose fold tissue in half put up to nose then blow these are very short terms too my QAR wants them to be 100 pages longs for how to blow nose Help please We are in aerospace we have procedures and work instruction, sometimes with are not in work instructions How detailed do they have to be and are work instruction and full procedures required. We all have different views when reading AS9100D
  • AS9100 Revision C vs Revision D

What is the difference between as9100 rev c and rev d

Page 4 of 14 pages