AS9100 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• How do I gain 4 days of AS 9100 2nd party audits experience to be certified by Probitas for AEA?

Hi,
    I am in the process of getting my AEA certification with Probitas toe become AS 9100 Lead Auditor.
    I have completed all necessary trainings and have a work experience they require.
    The only one thing I am missing is 20 days (4 full audits ) of audits with Lead Auditor who is AS9100certified.
    Only 2nd or 3rd party QMS or AQMS audits will be considered. 

How do I gain those 2nd party Supplier audit dates ?

who do I contact?

thank you!

• Performing work outside scope

One of our AS900 location (we will call them "TMT") is listed on our AS9100 certifications with only service scope. TMT is considering doing manufacturing work within our facility for another one of our divisions (RMS) which has a different AS9100 certificate, and TMT is Not listed on their As9100 certificate. 
    Questions are:
    We have our recertification audit in June,
    1. If TMT does the manufacturing work for RMS can our 3rd party auditors look at this process and audit it during our upcoming recertification audit? 
    2. Can our 3rd party auditors write us a nonconformance for TMT not having manufacturing under our scope even though they aren't doing work for our Site for us but the work will be performed in our facility? 
    3. Should we, or are we required to request an exclusion for our upcoming recertification audit for this portion of the work even if the work isn't for our division (but work will physically be performed within our site)?. 
    4. Other than clause 4.3 determining the scope, what other clauses would apply to this unique situation? 
    5.  If RMS is considering TMT their supplier, is TMT still required to have a scope with manufacturing listed?

6.If TMT does this work what kinds of things are they not allowed to use belonging to our site?  I'm assuming the other site is responsible for providing all the tools, gages, resources, work instructions, for the other site.  
    7.  Should they add manufacturing in their scope under our certification or does it matter?  
    7.  Any other concerns I should have?

• How to become an AS9100 auditor?

Dear all, thanks for all info provided, it is very useful. I would like to request guidance about training. Is there any particular order I should take training to become AS9100 auditor?

• TIME CLOCK POLICY AND PROCEDURES

Our HR department has updated our Time Clock Policy and Procedure document and we are looking for a AS9100D clause number. Our last revision on the document has a ISO9001 Clause No. 6.3

• organization have no work order since 2 years

Dear Sir, I have a question "an organization is AS9100 Rev D certified but organization has no production since one year from any customer then how can compliance of QMS can be interpreted? How internal audits be conducted? How KPI be translated ? What standard say that if an organization have no customer since long time then how QMS compliance be evaluated?
  • AS 9100 Certification Body

I have a doubt about the certification body, what does it mean? And for an aeronautical MRO which will be the certification body?
Page 1 of 14 pages