ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Documenting finance and accounting process

I am starting the QMS process for a courier company. Is it necessary for me to document the finance/accounts processes or should I just indicate that they support the courier operations?
  • Primer paso en la implementación

Cuál es el primer paso que tengo que hacer para la implementación de ISO 9001:2015 en la practica no solo en la documentación?
  • Identifying risks in book Discover ISO 9001:2015 Through Practical Examples”

“Identifying risks in book Discover ISO 9001:2015 Through Practical Examples”: There are 6 to 7 departments in which the product moves in our manufacturing department so we need help in such case that how are risks identified in all the department and how it can be mitigated so please help in this will this book be able to help us in solving our issues. Purchase, stores, design & development (electrical & Mechanical), fabrication, electrical wiring, inspection and dispatch.”
  • Measuring quality objectives

How can we effectively measure the quality objective?
  • Mandatory procedures and ISO 9001:2015

Can I ask about the documentation for all procedures: I am responsible for conducting internal audits please I need your support for the bellow: Is that mandatory for ISO 9001 that there must write all procedures in the process for each task, to have unification understanding for the team members to be as a reference for any conflict ???
  • Revisión de los requisitos de Producto/Servicio

Cómo hacer el Registro de Revisión de los Requisitos de Producto/Servicio?
  • Developing design and development procedure

I have never done a procedure for design n development and wanted to know how to go about it.
  • Key performance indicators

"What do you suggest as key performance indicators for a maritime training institution like ours. We are a government training institution for Filipino seafarers. I would like to know what are the possible key performance indicators in our QMS (9001) are appropriate?"
  • ISO standards for public sector

What type of ISO is applicable to public sectors?
  • Effectiveness of a QMS

“I would like to know how to measure the effectiveness of a quality management system? Are there evaluation criteria or key performance indicators to gauge if our QMS is functioning well?”