ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Documenting the context and interested parties

I was hoping you would be able to help me with this. I have a question in regards to interested parties and context of the organization. Do I need to have two different sections in my manual for this or two different documents? Can that be captured in one document/section? Our interested parties are/can be our internal and external issues or am I getting this completely wrong?
  • Versión vs. Revisión y Control de la Documentación

1) Distinción de Versión con respecto a la Revisión. La versión es por un cambio y Revisión (confirmación de la validación por revisión periódica .. por ej una vez al año ) que podría darse en coincidencia de un nuevo versionamiento?... en el Tablero de documentación cual de los dos importa o son ambos
  • Documenting competence and awareness in ISO 9001

I am starting to prepare the documents for the training module of each position in the particular department. I would like to clarify that competence training and awareness is necessary to have documentation or give some sample of documents that need to prepare. Thank You!
  • Writing Quality Manual

Please could you send me a drift of quality manual and a sample of procedures ..many thanks to you.
  • Several questions on ISO 9001 transition

I am looking for some advice about ISO 9001 that is already implemented in my company. The company has 275 workers in total and is a government service for maritime safety maintenance.
  • Ensuring control of Quality Policy

If my quality policy is to be a part of my document control system, how do I ensure it stays controlled and looks controlled when I post it on my website and in my lobby?
  • Monitoring and measuring results and management review inputs

What are the Management Review Specific Inputs Required for Monitoring and Measurement?
  • Joining QA/QC team

I'm a Document Controller working for an engineering consultancy firm. I was wondering if I could get an advise or guide aspiring to join our QA/QC team. If you could guide me to the best option I can take in line with my work. Thanks in advance.
  • Preparing for internal audit

I need to do an IA for “Quality Assurance Department” in my organisation. I would like to know what are the QMS documents, records , process activities needs to be checked while auditing. Or what are the mandatory requirements to be considered? It would be very helpful if you help me out to how to initiate and prepare checklist as per the new ISO Standard i.e. ISO 9001:2015.