ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Becoming an ISO 9001 consultant

I would like to be an ISO 9001 Consultant but am not sure if there is a certification to gain in order to become one. I have gained internal auditor certificates for ISO 9001 in 1997 and 2009 for ISO 9001:2008.
  • Connecting nonconformity to the clause of the standard

I am trying to find the clause which is best to reference when an employee makes a mistake in production. I don’t think it is 7.2-Competence because I believe that deals with competence regarding the Quality Management System. I have often used 8.3.4 when the matter is a part being made incorrectly, for instance, but it doesn’t really address human error. There is also 8.7 Control of nonconforming outputs but that is to ensure that the parts are corrected.
  • Options for ISO 9001 implementation and certification

Dear Strahinja,
  • 9.2 Auditoria interna

Buenas, tengo una pregunta, si la norma ISO 9001 se actualizo, el punto de auditorias internas también se actualizo, eso quiere decir que la norma ISO 19011:2011 también se actualizo a 19011:2015?
  • Oportunidades en ISO 9001

Te pregunto en relación a las oportunidades, si me puedes dar unos ejemplos concretos.
  • Auditing risks

I am doing my first audit, and I am struggling a little with the risk assessment part - can you give me any advice on what I should be looking at within the company? is it fire extinguishers etc?
  • Corrective vs. Preventive actions

I want to understand the difference between Corrective action and Preventive action. Also..Is Preventive action mandatory for all identified issues or corrective action would suffice?
  • FICHA DE PROCESO

Buenas, ¿Me gustaría saber si una ficha de proceso es lo mismo que una caracterización de procesos?