ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Can you figure out interfaces and dependencies

Sir, Can you please put some light on these two scenarios: 1. I've created a webpage, which is hosted on servers of organisation A. Webpage is just a GUI, at the backend, we're utilising the services of SAINT... basically, our organisation provides customers a GUI and paying SAINT for the services going on the back of our webpage. Can you please point out any interfaces and dependencies involved here? 2. We're using a product called Alienvault, for the SOC analysis. In our organisation we have terminals for analysis ( traffic, vulnerabilities in system etc) . At our customers end we have installed Alienvault software at some nodes. All the logs resides on the servers of Alienvault. Can you please help me figure out the interfaces and dependencies in both the scenarios above????
  • Functional Quality Objectives for Website development and maintenance

• ISO 17021 Control of Documented Information

I am concerned that a great deal of documentation/forms provided by the CB that I am conducting audits for (including Audit Plan forms and MS Audit Process instructions) do not have any of the ISO 9001:2015 Clause 7.5.2(a) requirements.
  • Objectivity vs Impartiality

What are​​ the differences between objectivity and impartiality with regards to an internal audit?
  • Reviewing processes

After making the QMS processes for our organization, how can I review it on a timely basis?
  • ISO 9001

Hello everyone, Very informative posts and answers! In a few days I will be posting some questions and hope you can help me as well. Thank you.
  • Documentation Toolkits

What is the value in using a proprietary documentation toolkit in an organisation with strict brand guidelines? Is it a feasible option to simply copy the main body of text from a completed toolkit document and paste it into a brand-compliant document? Thanks, Brian.
  • Exclusion of clause 8.5.5

This is a query regarding 8.5.5 Post delivery activities.
  • Scope of ISO 9001 vs scope of QMS

How can argument between scope of ISO 9001:2015 and the scope of my organization?
  • Documenting clauses 4 and 5 without Quality Manual

If no quality manual is required by 2015 version, then where should we define clause 4, 5 ( all sub clauses). where should we define the non applicability of clause 8.3?