ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Recertificación, auditoria externa y control de no conformidades

Después de tener toda la documentación del SGC cuanto tiempo debe estar en uso antes de que se haga las re certificación ?
  • ISO 9001, CMMI and ISO 27001

By implementing a robust QMS system, will ensure the organisation to reach it Capability Maturity level, ie. it can be certified its CMMI?
  • Exclusions and ISO 9001:2015

"During the product realization, what requirement applies for a component for design and development (Clause 8.3). This component will be a part of an assembly, however this component can also be sold an individual component. The organization conducts design and development for an assembly however it does not conduct any D&D for a component. Can I exclude the design and development requirement for a component here?"
  • Procesos externalizados

Trabajo en una empresa temporal dedicada a la contratación de personal y administración de nomina. En el proceso de contratación no se realiza la selección de personal sino que la empresa usuaria envía la hoja de vida de la persona y simplemente le hacemos el contrato. Mi pregunta es hasta donde llegaría la revisión de la norma del personal en misión?. Es indispensable que tenga mi proceso de selección?
  • Closing meeting for internal audit

I need to knows details of closing meeting ( internal audit).
  • Management Representative: Role and responsibility

"Can u help me understand as a Management Representative what is expected out me. What is my role and my responsibility and where do I start from, how do I execute it?"
  • Matrix for communication

How do I create a matrix for communication for ISO 9001:2015?
  • Quality Reports

I would like to know Quality Reports of Production are Mandatory to maintain and measure in the organization. Also let me know is there any clause in ISO 2016 related this.
  • Control of changes

I am safety and quality manager in a ro-ro company operating 12 vessels. We have a safety and quality management manual with procedures "Documentation and change control" defining how the changes in the manual are done. Should I follow the new requirements in 9001-2015 and put in the manual such as 1.Identify the need for change, 2.Identify the purpose of the change and potential consequences 3. Ensure QMS integrity 4. Assign resources 5. Identify and communicate changed responsibilities: (But there may not be any changed responsibility due to the revisions in the safety management manual.? Should I prepare a form in the columns headed the above issues for each column for any revision that we do?
  • Defining responsibilities for ISO 9001 requirements

"Are clauses of ISO 9001:2015 applicable to every department of an organization, or clause/clauses must fall within the limits of the process owner?