LIMITED-TIME OFFER – ENDS SEPTEMBER 29, 2022

AS9100 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• AS9100D: Do you need to reject entire lots

A theoretical case:
  • AS9100 RevD Process Documentation

We are new to in house processing. We just received a job that requires us to use nitrogen to press bushings. Do I have to write a process for the use of the nitrogen or would an all inclusive process be sufficient?
  • Whats changes in AS9100 Rev D

ISO9000 vs ISO9001: I was lead auditor using ISO9000 in the early 2000's, so what is the difference using AS9001?
  • Configuration Management in AS9100 Rev D

I would like to know to which standard is configuration management implemented in South Africa on both private and public projects.
  • Product safety and process validation

I am currently working to convert from ISO9001:2008 to AS9100 Rev D. I have run into a few road blocks and am in need of some assistance on how to complete. I am not sure what is being asked for product safety and how to go about performing a capacity and capability study for the process verification requirement.
  • AS9100 Internal Audit Scheduling

Is there a template to follow for what clauses to be audited internally? We have recently transitioned to Rev D, and I would like to understand better what specific clauses need to be audited annually, between each surveillance audit.
  • Documenting QMS Issues in AS9100

I would like to know if it is a requirement to document the companies external and internal issues. We are a small manufacturing concern, and I would like to have an example of a register showing external/ internal issues.
  • AS9100 Control of suppliers

We currently have ISO 9001:2015 certification. We achieved this certification without conducting on-site audits of our suppliers. Instead we presented the case of "the proof is in the pudding. So long as we get good parts from our suppliers, who cares how they did it?" This satisfied our requirements and more importantly, our customer's requirements, because parts were verified / validated before shipment to the customer.
  • AS9100 Rev D: Risks, Configuration and FAI

1. Is Risk assessment during implementation of QMS (6.1) & Risk management of Operational risks (8.1.1) is to be maintained as a mandatory documented information?
  • Product safety & continual improvement

Please explain me about the requirement clearly on product safety & continual improvement
Page 10 of 14 pages