SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ITIL & ISO 20000 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Capacity Management GAP analysis

We are looking to build out a capacity management group and I am looking for a document that will assist with conducting a gap analysis!
  • Incident Management implementation duration

How I can calculate the duration of implementing IM in an organization. what factors should I have to consider
  • ISO/ITIL for startup

How does it work when the business is a Startup? Can I still get ITIL and ISO accredited? And What will I need Resources wise in order to be Accredited?
  • Change Management and Configuration Management

how can i create a plan of how configuration management processes and change management processes are linked with regards to a supermarket moving their systems to a data center?
  • Lack of resources for Change implementation

If there are two changes need to implemented but there are lake of resources so what would be the next step. Please suggest
  • Change management vs. Release and Deployment management

I want to know the difference between change management vs release management and what is the best flow chart for both and what are the interconnected things among them
  • ITIL for Network Management Station

Is ITIL useful for Network Management Station or not?
  • Local vs. centralized Service Desk

What are the pro's and con's of a local service desk versus centralized service desk?
  • PIR

For change process, when I perform PIR for unsuccessful changes, what is the best way to track the recommended actions?
Page 19 of 24 pages