SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ITIL & ISO 20000 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Change window

How will u define Change window?
  • Design Coordination Manager

I wanted to confirm if the Design Coordination manager ensures that the design solution is in alignment with corporate and IT Strategy,policies and plans or not?
  • ITIL and COBIT

Do you know how to apply COBIT and ITIL together?
  • Backup

I couldn’t find any information/document which describes backup policy/procedures in your toolkit. Could you please explain this mismatch or point the documentation which formalize processes related with backups.
  • ITSCM Plan

1. Who responsible for activating and deactivating the ITSCM Plan?
  • Application Management

I wanted to know what exactly does (Application Support 2nd line - Level 1) means and what are the roles and responsibilities
  • ITIL and/or ISO 20000 implementation

Although ITIL and ISO20000 can be implemented separately, what it is the obligation? I.e. first suggested implementing ITIL processes on all those who help improve service management and then move to ISO20000?
  • ISO 20000 implementation order

Is there a recommended order to go in phases for implementing the processes?
  • ITIL and ISO 27001

Kindly , I want to ask if we are a mid-size IT sector in our organization , how estimated average time we should take to implement ISO 20000 , is there a common parts with ISO 27001 if we want to do it too. And can we do both in the same time.
  • Data Center - ISO 20000 certification

We provide IT services to a group of customers. We have a Data Center. Can just our ITSM Group get Certified, or does the entire organization need to be Certified? Would a Data center have different requirements?
Page 20 of 24 pages