SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ITIL & ISO 20000 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Performance management and Problem Management

I want difference in Performance management and Problem Management?
  • Knowledgebase in ISO 20000

Can I ask what is meant by ‘knowledgebase ‘ within ISO20000 and are there any recommendations on what software or systems to use or how they should be configured
  • Implementing ITIL/ISO 20000

„Please give me some examples of projects in which ITIL/ 20000 is implemented“
  • Difference between problem ticket and major incident

"i need to know the different between the problem ticket and the major incident
  • Where to start to implement ITIL

We want to start implementing ITIL but we are getting troubles to build a clear plan that says where to start , I mean We have the notion of what ITIL is and what We have and don't have but We need a plan ( step by step, if possible) where we can see the whole picture and we can have clear when to start, what is next, etc.
  • NOC

I will be needing your assistance in coming up with strategy for creating
  • Reactive Problem Management

Can you please give real time example for reactive problem management?
  • Incident Management

1. What are the challenges you have faced as a Critical Incident Manager? Quote with examples
  • ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/IEC 20000

I work for a company dedicated to financial matters, and the IT department is the backbone for all transactions. The IT department is particularly interested in obtaining an ISO certification; however, not the rest of departments of the institution. We want know 1) if the ISO / IEC 20000 is the right certification for IT division or should we aim for the ISO 90001:2008; 2) if within the ISO /IEC 20000 we must certify in its entirety from part 1 to part 11. 3) Is the 20000 toolkit offered by your company includes all 20000 parts? and last does your company offers audit certification on ISO /IEC 20000? I contacted Bureau de Veritas but they do not offer this ISO 20000 certification or training.
  • Customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction and ROI

How we can measurement customer satisfaction , employee satisfaction, and ROI for implementation of first phase ITIL framework (service desk) in BMI without any software ?
Page 22 of 24 pages