SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ITIL & ISO 20000 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Failed change

should we keep the same ticket to proceed with the next attempt of release or new ticket should be created? I know there are options but what is the best practice?
  • Standard change

Trying to find some information on how to implement standard changes. That is how is the pre-approval of standard changes done. Who role is it to do the pre approval? What are the inputs and what is the process surrounding this?'
  • CAB and ECAB members

Is it ok, if the same set of advisory members approve both emergency and normal change?
  • Proactive vs. reactive Problem Management

I need to know how we can categorize the proactive problem and active?
  • Incident vs. problem management

I just want to understand the difference between incidence and Problem Management?
  • Critical incident responsibility

I have one query related to ITIL incident management. Supposed a Critical incident reported and as an Incident Manager we open a bridge call and we call all the technical team to join this. However, all of them confirmed that there is no issue at their end.
  • L1, L2, L3 activities

Regarding L1, L2, L3 support's activities: Where can I find detailed information regarding the responsibilities for each of the levels? As this only covers incident management, there would also be different responsibilities pertaining to different services like problem management, knowledge mgmt etc
  • Cost of downtime

how to calculate the cost of service downtime caused by incidents monthly
  • Service desk escalaton

How to define the three levels of service desk escalation and what are they?
  • Emergency release

Is emergency release process exactly the same as emergency change?
Page 16 of 24 pages