SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ITIL & ISO 20000 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Configuration Item

what is a configuration item?
  • Financial Management

What are two systems used to manage financial management processes and what resources are required for those system?
  • ITSM Implementation

How do I begin implementation. What sort of training? Whats the required documentation and how can I pass the ISO Audit
  • Defects, problems and incidents

can defect leads to problems or is it only incident that leads to problem in early life support
  • Major Incident Management process

We have a MIM process, but it winds up having 30 people on the conference bridge with many conversations and makes it very difficult to document what is happening. Also on the call are mainly upper level IT Management that just sits on the call wanting to know what's going on. It's very efficient and time consuming. Any recommendations would be grateful.
  • Documentation

"I had a question, regarding the Document Control I have just been involved with the ISO team as a document custodian. I was wanting to understand what all needs to be in the document control section, like the Document owner / Document Author etc"
  • Problem Management KPI's

Do you have information regarding ITIL problem management KPI? Let's say - how to measure the problems monthly
  • CAB and ITIL implementation

Would a project roll out involve the CAB, also what would a procedure/process look like for a general project roll-out.
  • Educational path

"I have done the ITIL foundation course, and have max experience in IT service delivery industries. so can u suggest me the best course for the career upgrade? which ISO certification I should go for?"
Page 14 of 24 pages