SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ITIL & ISO 20000 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Configuration Management and other processes

would like to know how config mgmt process is interfaced with incident mgmt, prob mgmt & change mgmt process
  • Incident ticket opening

Can 3rd level support or suppliers raise an incident or request record? Can you explain by giving examples, thank you in advance.
  • Quality tools in ITSM

I would love to know which kind of quality tools can i use in the implementation of ISO20000 in IT field.
  • CSF, KPI, metric

Can you help me to clarify differences between CSF, KPI and metric by giving examples as well.
  • Supporting services

Defining customers for core services is clear according to the part/firm that makes us the payment. But defining customers for supporting services is a bit confusing. Should we make that definition or does it not make any sense?
  • Survey and Incident closure

Why does using Surveys to close tickets not a good idea and does this practice play against ITIL principles?
  • Service Catalog responsibilities

We prepared a service catalogue including business and supporting services. While defining service owners for both, we have confused. Service owners of each supporting service is clear, they will be the managers from Service Providers' Operation Team but for the business services part we are not sure about the key person. For example, should service owner of a business service be a person/director from Service Providers' Operation Team or Service Providers' Sales Team? Is there a way to clarify this situation?
  • ITIL and cloud

I would like to understand how it helps us to align all our processes as per the ITIL best practices within Cloud Operations.
  • List of documents - ISO 20000

So when reviewing the checklist, I wanted to know what would i be referencing the ISO 20000 clause to? or what does that side mean?
  • Service Desk - RACI matrix

Service Desk Manager - How to work with a RACI model for this job
Page 11 of 24 pages