SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ITIL & ISO 20000 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Change implementation challenges

"What are the challenges a change manager faces while implementing a Change?"
  • Scheduled releases

So if a project is in sustainment with scheduled releases would that fall under, ITIL transition or ITIL operations?
  • Changes and relation to DR plan

How will you validate that changes in production environment are replicated to DR environment
  • ISO 20000 implementation

I am a very small startup in digital marketing agency, i would like to implement ISO 20000, I do not know how to start , where to start
  • ITIL/ISO 20000 education

is it better to learn ITIL or ISO 20000?
  • Change in Production environment as part of Incident Management process

Incident management team is usually busy in restoring affected service in shortest possible time and so they cannot afford to raise a Change Request and wait for Change Advisory Board (CAB) approval prior to implementing necessary change in production environment as part of work around solution. In this context, please advise whether a "change" in production environment can be done as part of incident Management process without having to raise a Change Request and wait for approval from Change Advisory Board (CAB).
  • Impact, urgency, priority

What is impact, urgency and priority?
  • Problem analysis techniques

its only these three methods for analysis, pain value/pareto or kepner method?
  • Asset management tool

What is the best asset management tool?
  • Customer complaint

I want more details regarding service complaint and the best way for handling it..
Page 15 of 24 pages