SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and books.
Limited-time offer – ends May 26, 2022
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ITIL & ISO 20000 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• ISO 20000 Tool

i need to know some free software to implement ISO 20000, hope you can help me.
  • Service Desk user satisfaction survey

I would like to make a query about what would be the points to be considered for a User Satisfaction Survey regarding the Help Desk.
  • Combining multiple roles

I am trying to assess a situation where a single person is in charge of 3 processes, Major Incident, Problem and Change Management. Would you please give me some example of “risks” what may go wrong of combining all this roles?
  • Two incidents

I would like to understand if there are two different IT issues from two different IT applications with a time gap on the same day and impacted a same business process, which application should be the primary CI and how many major incident ticket must be raised?
  • Service Owner

The Service Owner which is stated in the Service Catalogue is the IT area that provides support for the mentioned service?
  • Reporting in the toolkit

Is there a procedure in the toolkit that describes reporting requests and deliveries?
  • Service catalogue

Should the IT Services Catalog include the backup services?
  • Emergency change

Do you have any procedures about Emergency Changes? I mean, some document describes about criteria’s how to identify Emergency Changes. And life cycle of such a change.
  • ISO 20000 for internet data center

Would you all recommend to certify an internet data center for ISO 20000? If so, what are the advantages?
  • ISO 20000-1:2018 certification schedule

I have a question for you, my project is to get certified in ISO 20000: 2011 started in May of last year, and I have the document review (phase 1 of the certification) on April 22. However, I know that in September 2018 the new version "2018" came out. Will I have a problem if I am looking for the certification in the 2011 version? What do you think?
Page 6 of 22 pages