Get 2 Documentation Toolkits for the price of 1
Limited-time offer – ends March 28, 2024

ITIL & ISO 20000 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Compliance checklist for ITIL

I was wondering  if you guys have some sort of compliance checklist for all the itil 2011 processes in a form of a table for example.

Basically is similar to what you have in the link below but in a document.

https://advisera.com/20000academy/itil-iso-20000-tools/itil-gap-analysis-tool/ 

• IT Auditor Skills improvement

Wanted to do career as an IT auditor. need your guidance over certification types and their wattage for securing the jobs as well as career grow as an IT auditor.

• Differences between Event, incident and problem management

Can you tell me the differences between the Event, incident, and problem management? Also what is the Role of Services desk and infrastructure operation center and what is the difference between them?

• ITIL Processes (Practices) Referenced in ISO 20000

Hello, I'm a professional ITIL instructor and I am delivering an ITIL 4 Foundation course for a client that is pursuing ISO 20000 certification. I want to make sure that I emphasize the processes aligned with ISO 20000 2018.

• ISO20000 - Design and Transition of New or Changed Service

Hi, I am writing to understanding on how to apply the above process if a Business Unit is introducing a new Service; example Project Management, to its customers (both internal and external).
    Considering that we already in what areas of Project Management will be offered; Project Implementation; Project Transition; Project Transformation and Project Management.
    While I understand that at some point, some of this new/change of services may involve other ISO processes, like Change and Release, I would like to know is there a step-by-step guide in doing so; until it is added into a Service Catalogue.

Thanks.

• ISO 20000 certification

how many times does it take to get ISO / IEC 20000 certification?

• Root Cause analysis

How to perform a formal root cause analysis and use the output to modify existing practices based on the outcome?
  • ITIl and ISO 20000

Can you please explain in detail about how to own and manage ITIL process to ISO 20000 standards.
  • KEDB

I would like to ask some advice or guide how to create a Known Error Database. What it should contain? Do I need to have established process of Problem Management to elaborate the database? What kind of aspects should I consider?
  • ITSCM and BCM

ITIL has IT Continuity Management for the management of technology interruptions, but there is also a process called Business Continuity Management that I do not know what framework or standard it belongs to, also my question is - if having IT Continuity Management would already be covering the process of Business Continuity Management.
Page 6 of 24 pages